BCBC has made arrangements with the Bier Markt for a standing event. Every fourth Tuesday of the month we will be meeting at the Bier Mart (58 The Esplanade, Toronto) from 7pm till 9pm.
Follow our calendar for updates. Click here for the first event. First event is at the King St West location!
The BCBC is organising our annual National Day Celebration.
Some of the items on the menu are:
Veggie platter, dips and olives
Smoke pork back ribs with honey, garlic or BBQ sauce
Jamaican jerk chicken
Asian pork chops
Garlic shrimp or fish
Side dish: corn, baked fingerling potato, mixed greens, Asian salad, wild rice salad
Dessert: “Chocomoes” served with Grand Marnier and berries. Fruit salad
There will be a kids menu for $12 consisting of a mini burger, a hot dog and a side dish.
We will be hosting this event at The Mooredale Sailing Club (8 Regatta Rd, Toronto, ON M5A) starting 4pm.
Drinks supplied courtesy of the Consulate of Belgium in Toronto.
$30 for members, $40 for non-members and $12 for kids.
Use the link below to buy tickets. Only 10 tickets left!
[wp_cart:BBQ National Day July 22:price:[Type|Member,30|Non-Member,40|Kid,12]:end]
Two-thirds of the outgoing board presented themselves as candidates for re-election, and a further two new candidates presented themselves for election. In addition, we had a candidate for Honourary (Non-Voting) membership to the board. These were (Name, Organization Name):
– Returning Candidates
- Jan Carpentier, Katoen Natie
- Elly De Winne, Royal LePage
- Jacques Druart, Micro Industry Management Inc.
- Christian Frayssignes, CF&A Consulting
- Michael Green, AGFA Healthcare North America
- Vincent van der Heijden, Advantage International
- André van der Heyden, Grey House Publishing Canada
- Peter van Praet, Cofely Services Inc. GDF Suez
– New Candidates
- Klaus Koeppen, CIBC World Markets
- Pieter-Jan Michielsen, RBC Dexia Investor Services
– Honourary (Non-Voting) Candidates
- Mieke Pynnaert, Flanders Investment & Trade
the positions are:
– President: Peter van Praet
– Vice-President & Secretary: André van der Heyden
– Treasurer: Elly De Winne
– Assistant Treasurer: Klaus Koeppen
– Eucocit Representative: Christian Frayssignes
– Membership Secretary: Jacques Druart
– Assistant Membership Secretary: Vincent van der Heijden
– New Media Coordinator: Jan Carpentier
– Events Coordinator: Pieter-Jan Michielsen
Time and location:
Wednesday, June 13 – 5:30 p.m.
Café Nicole – Hotel Novotel Toronto
45 The Esplanade
$50 for members (please use below button)
[nicepaypallite name=”AGM June 13 Member” amount=”50.00″]
or $60 for non-members
[nicepaypallite name=”AGM June 13 Non-Member” amount=”60.00″]
During the AGM the new Board of Directors will be elected. Join the Board and support the BCBC in its mission to be the platform for development of business opportunities.
For those past members who have not done so, we kindly request to renew your membership. We are also looking for new members to join the association. Please note that voting is reserved for members only.
Below a picture of last years AGM:
Becoming a member is easy, just go to the Membership page of this website.