Two-thirds of the outgoing board presented themselves as candidates for re-election, and a further two new candidates presented themselves for election. In addition, we had a candidate for Honourary (Non-Voting) membership to the board. These were (Name, Organization Name):
– Returning Candidates
- Jan Carpentier, Katoen Natie
- Elly De Winne, Royal LePage
- Jacques Druart, Micro Industry Management Inc.
- Christian Frayssignes, CF&A Consulting
- Michael Green, AGFA Healthcare North America
- Vincent van der Heijden, Advantage International
- André van der Heyden, Grey House Publishing Canada
- Peter van Praet, Cofely Services Inc. GDF Suez
– New Candidates
- Klaus Koeppen, CIBC World Markets
- Pieter-Jan Michielsen, RBC Dexia Investor Services
– Honourary (Non-Voting) Candidates
- Mieke Pynnaert, Flanders Investment & Trade
the positions are:
– President: Peter van Praet
– Vice-President & Secretary: André van der Heyden
– Treasurer: Elly De Winne
– Assistant Treasurer: Klaus Koeppen
– Eucocit Representative: Christian Frayssignes
– Membership Secretary: Jacques Druart
– Assistant Membership Secretary: Vincent van der Heijden
– New Media Coordinator: Jan Carpentier
– Events Coordinator: Pieter-Jan Michielsen
Time and location:
Wednesday, June 13 – 5:30 p.m.
Café Nicole – Hotel Novotel Toronto
45 The Esplanade
$50 for members (please use below button)
[nicepaypallite name=”AGM June 13 Member” amount=”50.00″]
or $60 for non-members
[nicepaypallite name=”AGM June 13 Non-Member” amount=”60.00″]
During the AGM the new Board of Directors will be elected. Join the Board and support the BCBC in its mission to be the platform for development of business opportunities.
For those past members who have not done so, we kindly request to renew your membership. We are also looking for new members to join the association. Please note that voting is reserved for members only.
Below a picture of last years AGM:
Becoming a member is easy, just go to the Membership page of this website.
The first 20 members to register for the 2012 Annual General Meeting via PayPal will recieve two (2) FREE tickets to see the LOVE HURTS selection at the CFC Worldwide Short Film Festival, featuring the Belgian entry MOVING STORIES.
Filmmaker Nicolas Provost creates an ethereal, cinematic and supremely striking homage to the romance of film and flight by combining stunning aerial stock footage with archival narration.
Details about the festival are available at www.shorterisbetter.com. Ticket winners will be contacted by the BCBC.
Belgium Short Films at the CFC Worldwide Short Film Festival
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take part in two great events!! This opportunity closes June 3rd at midnight.