Choose and pay your BCBC Membership here:
BCBC Membership :
Individual Membership ($60) includes the following benefits:
- Advance notice of our events
- Reduced price to BCBC events, which include speakers and networking opportunities
- Ability to provide input into the BCBC activities, help define the BCBC direction
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting, eligibility for Board positions, and volunteer opportunities at events
- Pre-information about and reduced member prices to events organized by other European Chambers and by EUCCAN / EUCOCIT (The European Chamber of Commerce in Toronto)
- Sense of belonging and inclusion in the local Belgian community.
Corporate membership and sponsorship includes the following benefits:
We have 4 levels of Corporate Memberships and Sponsorships. Details here: BCBC Memb categories 2014V2.
Depending on your level, includes the following benefits:
- All the benefits of an individual membership for 6, 5, 4 or 3 employees of your company (depending on your sponsorship level)
- The opportunity to sponsor events (BCBC and EUCCAN / EUCOCIT) and increase your visibility
- Reduced rates at BCBC events and any events by BCBC and EUCCAN / EUCOCIT, which includes all European Bilateral chambers who are members of EUCCAN.
- (1) or (2) opportunities to provide a Speaker at an event of their choice
- A Membership Certificate and be introduced at a BCBC event
- Corporate logo posted on web page, with a brief bio on the BCBC “Key Members” page + logo in all BCBC newsletters.
- Will be able to send stand alone email blasts (through the BCBC) + per quarter integrated in the BCBC newsletter to the BCBC mailing list, as a “Member Advisory” email blast. With the opportunity to buy more if desired.
- Premium Rates for exposure at all BCBC events i.e. National Day celebration, BIC, Frites Nights, BWB, VIP meetings, etc; with the exception of those exclusively sponsored.
- A profile of your company on our website with a descriptive paragraph and a link to your website
- Your company’s logo and a brief description of your company included in an email newsletter to the BCBC’s distribution list.
- Access to a variety of business contacts and information in both Canada and Belgium