Choose and pay your BCBC Membership here:
Individual Membership ($75) includes the following benefits:
New in 2021!: As part of the commitment to the community and strengthening the business relationships between Quebec and Ontario, the BCBC has decided to join forces with the Cercle d’Affaires Belgique Québec – CABQ with an exciting new partnership with the CABQ. This partnership will allow all of BCBC members to become members of the CABQ at no additional cost. This means that in joining the BCBC or by renewing your membership, you will now have access to two business chambers’ network, content and discounted event access. BCBC and CABQ Membership implies authorization to share name and contact details with the CABQ.
- Sense of belonging and inclusion in the local Belgian community
- Reduced price to BCBC events, and events with our partners
- Discounts on all CRT (Canadian Radio Telecommunication) services with CHOQ-FM – Ontario’s biggest Francophone radio broadcaster.
- Gain access to currency exchange and international payment processing capabilities at substantially lower costs than those offered by main street banks, BCBC offers you access to partners MTFX’s web base platform, providing a single point of access for currency exchange and fast and efficient international payment services.
- 15% discount to Aline Ayoub HR Consulting services.
- Business Finance & Planning Services, as well as Personal & Business
Accounting Services – receive 20% off project-based work, and 10% off on-going services with CFO Source.
- Ability to provide input into the BCBC activities, define direction
- Visibility and involvement in businesses between Belgium & Canada
- Member Access to Chamber of Commerce Canada-Belgium-Luxembourg in Brussels
- Reduced member rates to all events organized by other European Chambers and by EUCCAN European Union Chamber of Commerce in Canada
Corporate membership and sponsorship includes the following benefits:
We have 4 levels of Corporate Memberships and Sponsorships. Details here: BCBC Memb categories 2014V2.
Depending on your level, includes the following benefits:
- All the benefits of an individual membership for 6, 5, 4 or 3 employees of your company (depending on your sponsorship level)
- The opportunity to sponsor events (BCBC and EUCCAN / EUCOCIT) and increase your visibility
- Reduced rates at BCBC events and any events by BCBC and EUCCAN / EUCOCIT, which includes all European Bilateral chambers who are members of EUCCAN.
- (1) or (2) opportunities to provide a Speaker at an event of their choice
- A Membership Certificate and be introduced at a BCBC event
- Corporate logo posted on web page, with a brief bio on the BCBC “Key Members” page + logo in all BCBC newsletters.
- Will be able to send stand alone email blasts (through the BCBC) + per quarter integrated in the BCBC newsletter to the BCBC mailing list, as a “Member Advisory” email blast. With the opportunity to buy more if desired.
- Premium Rates for exposure at all BCBC events i.e. National Day celebration, BIC, Frites Nights, BWB, VIP meetings, etc; with the exception of those exclusively sponsored.
- A profile of your company on our website with a descriptive paragraph and a link to your website
- Your company’s logo and a brief description of your company included in an email newsletter to the BCBC’s distribution list.
- Access to a variety of business contacts and information in both Canada and Belgium