Becoming a member of the Belgian Canadian Business Chamber is easy, please read below and choose the type of membership for you!
• BCBC offers a 50% discount in membership fee for newcomers to Canada, contact us if you would like to apply (within the first year of arrival).
Individual Membership ($60) includes the following benefits:
- Sense of belonging and inclusion in the local Belgian community
- Reduced price to BCBC events, and events with our partners
- Preferential rates on Alliance française de Toronto cultural events, space rental, group French courses, and the Tests d’Evaluation de Français (TEF)
- Discounts on all CRT (Canadian Radio Telecommunication) services with CHOQ-FM – Ontario’s biggest Francophone radio broadcaster.
- Gain access to currency exchange and international payment processing capabilities at substantially lower costs than those offered by main street banks, BCBC offers you access to partners MTFX’s web base platform, providing a single point of access for currency exchange and fast and efficient international payment services.
- Ability to provide input into the BCBC activities, define direction
- Visibility and involvement in businesses between Belgium & Canada
- Member Access to Chamber of Commerce Canada-Belgium-Luxembourg in Brussels
- Reduced member rates to all events organized by other European Chambers and by EUCCAN European Union Chamber of Commerce in Canada
- Complimentary tickets to Special Events with the BCBC and our partners and more!
Details here: BCBC Corporate Member Categories.
Depending on your level, includes the following benefits:
- All the benefits of an individual membership for 6, 5, 4 or 3 employees of your company (depending on your sponsorship level, details in link above)
- The opportunity to sponsor events (BCBC and EUCCAN / EUCOCIT) and increase your visibility
- Reduced rates at BCBC events and any events by BCBC and EUCCAN / EUCOCIT, which includes all European Bilateral chambers who are members of EUCCAN.
- (1) or (2) opportunities to provide a Speaker at an event of their choice
- A Membership Certificate and be introduced at a BCBC event
- All corporate members will be promoted through all of our social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook)
- Will be able to send stand alone email blasts (through the BCBC) + per quarter integrated in the BCBC newsletter to the BCBC mailing list, as a “Member Advisory” email blast. With the opportunity to buy more if desired.
- Premium Rates for exposure at all BCBC events i.e. National Day celebration, BIC, Frites Nights, BWB, VIP meetings, etc; with the exception of those exclusively sponsored.
- A profile of your company on our website with a descriptive paragraph and a link to your website
- Your company’s logo and a brief description of your company included in an email newsletter to the BCBC’s distribution list.
- Access to a variety of business contacts and information in both Canada and Belgium
Choose and pay your BCBC Membership here:
BCBC Membership :
Or contact us for more information.