Date(s) - 18/03/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Categories No Categories
On behalf of the Ontario Ministry ~ Webinar: Leverage CETA and the EU Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) to Win EU Contracts
Have you ever wondered how to access to the European Union (EU) procurement market?
There are over 250,000 contracting authorities in the EU and together, they spend more than €1.3 trillion per year on the purchase of services, works and supplies. Under the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), Canadian companies have a greater advantage when accessing the EU procurement market than any other G20 country. To learn how to successfully bid for contracts with public and regulated entities in the EU, the Ontario government, in partnership with the Trade Commissioner Service is convening a practical webinar on using the Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) – the official European public procurement website.
Participants will learn about:
- The size of the EU procurement market
- CETA government procurement advantages commitments
- Identifying contract opportunities
- Understanding EU procurement procedures
- And more
- Marilou Denis, First Secretary, Trade and Economic Policy at Mission of Canada to the European Union, Belgium
- Christophe A. Rouleau, Trade Commissioner, Ottawa
Webinar – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
March 18, 2020