Date(s) - 05/12/2019 - 08/12/2019
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This year’s BCBC Saint Nicolas Fundraiser will be an online event!
Starting on December 5 at 9 AM and ending on December 8 at 9 PM
This is the time of year when many individuals and corporations bestow their charitable gifts. The Belgian-Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC) would be honoured if you would consider the Labatt Family Heart Centre of the Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) in your philanthropic plans.
We hold this fundraiser to support Dr. Luc Mertens and the great work he does at the Echocardiography Lab at SickKids. Dr. Mertens is originally from Belgium, and a member of the BCBC. Thanks to all of our sponsors, donors, members and friends throughout the Belgian community in the GTA, we have, to date, hosted four Saint Nicolas Fundraisers benefiting the Labatt Family Heart Centre at the Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) with great success. The continued success of this annual fundraiser is a tribute to the participation of our members and friends as well as the generous donations from our sponsors.
“Because of the support SickKids receives from this event and community initiatives like it, important advances have been made in child health research, new life-saving medical equipment has been purchased for our clinics and operating rooms, and our young patients continue to receive the best care that science, technology, and compassion have to offer.” Brianne Fodey, SickKids Foundation.
With a suggested minimum donation of $20, you have a chance to win the following prizes:
- Grand Prize – one return plane ticket (economy) from Toronto to anywhere in Europe! (Must be used before Dec 31st, 2019) graciously offered by Lufthansa.
- $500 voucher from Trafalgar Travel Agency
- One suitcase also from Trafalgar Travel Agency
- Chocolates from The Belgian Chocolate Shop
- Tickets for performances from Alliance Française
- Tickets for performances from Théatre Français de Toronto
- One free ticket for the BCBC 4th Annual Wine Tasting and Membership Drive (valued at $100) (includes a one year individual membership to the BCBC and free entry to the Wine Tasting) on January 29, 2020.
Raffle draw date and winner announcements:
Monday December 9, 2019
Donate more and increase your chances to win!
Feel free to share to your friends and contacts.