Date(s) - 19/05/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Categories No Categories
THIS WEBINAR WILL HELP YOU DEAL WITH THE CHALLENGES CAUSED BY THE PANDEMIC ON SHIPPING YOUR PRODUCTS BETWEEN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND CANADA.
- The impact on air shipping services and air cargo
- The impact on ocean shipping services and ocean cargo
- Customs and regulatory issues in Canada
- Logistics and distribution in Canada
- Update on Canada-US trade
Number of participants limited to 100
About the speaker Christian Sivière
Following a 30 year career in international logistics in Europe and in Canada, Christian Sivière started a Montréal-based
import-export consultancy in 2010, Solimpex, active in two areas:
- consulting to help SMEs grow internationally; and
- training on the Logistics, Customs and Regulatory aspects of International Trade, Importing, Exporting, Free Trade Agreements, Supply Chain Management and related issues.
Christian is subject-matter expert and lectures for CIFFA, the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association in Toronto and FIATA, the World Federation of International Freight Forwarders in Zurich. He gives conferences for various trade organizations like the Montreal Chamber of Commerce, Invest in Ottawa, Supply Chain Canada and similar, and personalized training for importers and exporters. He publishes articles in Inside Logistics and Supply Professional.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am – 11:00 am