CHECK OUT OUR MAIN SERIES
BCBC members get members’ discounts to all events hosted by EUCCAN and EUCCAN Member Organizations:
Hurricane Irma Relief
CNBPA in partnership with the Toronto based aid organization, Globalmedic is holding a fundraiser to help victims in Sint Maarten impacted by Hurricane Irma.
Sint Maarten is part of the Dutch Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Our fundraiser is taking place November 8, 2017, in the atrium at Toronto Marche in Brookfield Plaza.
CNPBA is encouraging our members and their friends and families to join us raising money for the rebuilding efforts.
The relief event will have multiple speakers:
- The new Dutch Consul General Anne Le Guellec;
- Global Medic officials will speak about their relief efforts on Sint Maarten; and,
- Mark Robinson, storm chaser at the Weather Network will share his insights on navigating 16 hurricanes.
All the funds raised help Global Medic to assist people who have lost their homes and belongings in the aftermath of this natural disaster.
Every little bit counts so please donate what you can.
The CNBPA board is looking forward to seeing you there,
Darryl, Dennis, Jason, Sebastiaan, Sebastian
The board of CNBPA
Cannot make it to the event? Donate Now
- November 08, 2017
- 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Marche Movenpick 181 Bay St, Toronto
Registration fee will be fully donated to Global Medic. There will be more opportunity to donate on location.
Registration fee will be fully donated to Global Medic. More opportunity to donate will be on location.
Save the date! ~ details to be announced!
The European Union Film Festival is a Not-for-Profit organization, it’s the unique cultural collaboration of EU Consulates and Cultural Institutes in Toronto. Celebrating cinematic excellence with national and international award-winning films, the festival takes place in November every year at The Royal Cinema.
The official European Union Film Festival (EUFF) strives to reflect the excellence, innovation, and diversity of European cinema in Toronto, the world’s most multicultural city. Founded in 2004 as a salve to Hollywood monotony, this free festival showcases 28 contemporary films drawn from each of the EU’s member countries. EUFF is a unique festival and the only one in the world to bring together disparate EU Consulates and local cultural institutes for collaboration.
Participating EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- To present a Film Festival reflecting the excellence, innovation, and diversity of European cinema
- To feature Canadian premieres of European films
- To showcase national and international award-winning films
- To engage in cultural collaborations and dialogues between EU countries and Canada
- To support and feature emerging and established filmmakers
- To celebrate the diversity of Europe in the heart of the most multicultural city in the world
For more information about the European Union, visit the web site of the Delegation of the European Union in Canada