SME EUROPE of the EPP
Cordially invites you to the Working Breakfast on
CETA – A Chance for SMEs?
Welcome and Conclusion
- Iuliu Winkler MEP, Vice-Chair of the International Trade Committee, First Vice-President of SME EUROPE
- Horst Heitz,Executive Director of SME EUROPE
- H.E. Daniel J. Costello, Ambassador of Canada to the European Union
- Godelieve Quisthoudt-Rowohl MEP, Vice-Chair of the Delegation for Relations with Canada
- Viviane Reding MEP, Member of the Committee on International Trade, Former Vice-President of the European Commission
- Ben Butters, Policy Director for The Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Frank Vanwelkenhuyzen, Drone Visionair for DroneMatrix (tbc)
Followed by an interactive discussion with the event’s participants
The Discussion Panel will take place in the European Parliament, Rue Wiertz 60, 1047 Brussels, Belgium on February 7, 2017 from 8:00 to 9:45 AM.
CETA is one of the most advanced and modern trade agreements created, which will open up fantastic opportunities for entrepreneurs, customers and companies, both in Europe and in Canada. Furthermore, the agreements contain an array of guarantees aimed at ensuring that possible economic gains do not come at the expense of the environment, democracy, or the consumers’ safety and health.
In order to attend this event, please register on: https://en.xing-events.com/DXUJNGG