With CETA in place, EU business are saving up to €590m each year in custom duties. How will you benefit?
The BCBC is pleased to invite you to our
Business with Belgium Trade and Investment Seminar Series offering practical advice on the growing opportunities in Belgium and the European Union, the challenges companies may encounter, as well as the resources and strategies to succeed. In partnership with CIC Canadian International Council Toronto Branch and OWIT Organization of Women in International Trade.
In partnership with
Friday, May 18th, 2018 ~ Tickets $15 Members of any of the 3 partner organizations (CIC / OWIT / BCBC Members) / $25 Non-Members, breakfast included.
At KPMG LLP, Bay Adelaide Centre, 333 Bay Street, Suite 4600, Toronto, ON M5H 2S5
- Anita Agrawal, OWIT Organization of Women in International Trade Toronto President, CEO & Designer, Best Bargains; Professor, School of Business, Centennial College
- Pasquale Madonna, CCS, Senior Consultant, Trade and Customs Practice, KPMG LLP
- Andrew Defor, Vice-President, CIC Canadian International Council Toronto Branch
- Romi Jaszczynski, Senior Export Advisor, Ontario Ministry of International Trade
- Andre van der Heyden, VP & COO, Belgian Canadian Business Chamber
Get your tickets here (tickets are limited)
With the support of: