Flanders Investment & Trade Montreal and Brussels offices and the Consulate of Belgium – Trade Commission in Toronto have the pleasure to invite you to meet the following 17 Belgian companies:
- ACE Image Factory – Advertising, TV, and Film industry
- Dredging International, DEME Group – Dredging, land reclamation, hydraulic engineering, services for the offshore oil, gas and renewable energy sectors and environmental works
- Euro-serre – manufacturer of hobby greenhouses, conservatories, verandas and wintergardens
- Fluxys Belgium – natural gas transmission grid and storage infrastructure
- Foodcareplus – logistics service provider for the food industry
- Graphine – technology for state-of-the-art computer graphics processing and 3D visualization applications
- Law Square – Belgium’s specialists in corporate and commercial law, data protection, real estate, banking, finance and IP law
- Port of Antwerp – 2nd largest seaport in Europe and the most important European port for Canada
- Port of Ghent – congestion-free logistics and industrial seaport, home to global leaders in dry and liquid bulk, automotive and distribution.
- Port of Zeebrugge – one of Europe’s prime container and roro ports and handles 45 million tonnes of cargo every year
- PTM Group – telecom engineering & construction, architectural, safety & environmental services
- SIDEM – “the oldest brand in chassis parts” for the automotive industry in Europe
- SIOEN Industries: quoted on the Brussels stock exchange, consists of 3 different divisions: coating, apparel and chemicals
- TOMORROWLAB – an innovation services spin-off of Living Tomorrow, a global unique platform with 20 years of experience and connecting over companies worldwide.
- Tricolast – manufacturer of made to measure compression garments for post lymph deem treatment and post burn treatment
- Trislot – manufacturer of stainless steel wedge wire filter elements in many different alloys
- Van Doosselaere & Achthen (VDA) – independent shipping agency
We are scheduling meetings in Toronto on March 31 & April 1, and in Montreal from April 2-4. Please contact: André van der Heyden, VP, Belgian Canadian Business Chamber email@example.com
Canada’s merchandise imports declined 1.6% while exports went up 0.2% in January, reducing our international trade deficit from $922 million in December to $177 million in January.
And how about trade between Canada and Belgium ?
Concerning trade with Belgium, Canadian exports amounted to $252 million in November but went down to $133 million in December, then down again to $125 million in January. Canadian imports from Belgium, on their side, amounted to $190 million in November, went down to $152 million in December and down again to $133 million in January. As we can see, our bilateral trade appears to have slowed down and it will be interesting to see its evolution in the coming months. Continue reading
Nicknamed “mad juggler of words”, Belgian humourist Bruno Coppens makes his Toronto debut at the Berkeley Street Theatre.
This French language lover and word contortionist will be performing in a theatre-cabaret, along with pianist-comedian Pierre Poucet, where he ruthlessly dissects the transition to the fifties. There will be English surtitles.
When? March 26-30, 2014
Where? Berkeley Street Theatre – Upstairs (26 Berkeley Street)
Cost? $37-48; $30 for BCBC Members – Contact us for Promo Code
Details? 416 534-6604 or here
Théâtre français de Toronto welcomes for the first time to Toronto Belgian comedy superstar Bruno Coppens in Mes Singeries vocales (Horsing Around 50)
To celebrate his “BIG 50”, Bruno Coppens has concocted a rock’n’roll show just for you! After Ma Terre Happy!, nominated in the “Best solo performance” category (Prix du Théâtre 2008 – Belgium), Coppens returns in his new production, accompanied this time by pianist Pierre Poucet to form a diabolical duo! Continue reading
ADP is a not for profit association which used to organize language journeys in Europe and the US during the eighties and nineties but nowadays is mostly involved with procuring internships for Belgian and French students in the greater Vancouver area. These internships comprehend most of the economic activities ( e.g. communication, education, fashion, management, marketing, insurance, logistics, sales, adminstration, NGO and many more). They last at least 3 months.
Ranchstays and hospitality stays are also offered.
ADP is the Belgian agent for the Canadian organisation Internex which actually organizes the traineeships.
Furthermore ADP is also agent for Seneca College in Toronto.
ADP is willing to work together with organizations that provide students with internships in Toronto or the greater Toronto area. We are also available for any other educational project that might include collaboration between Belgian and Canadian students.
For more information please contact:
Kleiputstraat 8 B-8500 Kortrijk
T +32 56 25 48 78 Mob +32 486 622 626