The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC) is based in Toronto and works to foster contacts and relationships for our members who share an interest in developing business and trade opportunities between Canada and Belgium.
Become a member and receive reduced rates on BCBC events and any events by The European Union Chamber of Commerce (EUCOCIT), subscribe to the newsletter if you want to be kept up to date! Or you can participate and apply for a position on the BCBC board!
- Flanders at Summer Fancy Food Show in NYC, June 26-28 - Presents a Flanders Pavilion at the Summer Fancy Food Show in NYC on June 26-28, 2016 International entrepreneurship, in all its aspects, is the lifeblood of Flanders. Attaching great importance to its international economic policy, the Flemish government has given a pivotal … Continue reading
- Belgian Days In Toronto May 11 2016 - CETA – Economic & Business Outlook for the Canada & EU Free Trade Agreement In his opening remarks, Pieter de Crem, Belgium’s Federal State Secretary for Foreign Trade announced that Canada stood 28th among his country’s export markets with chemicals … Continue reading
- Business with Belgium, April 29, 2016 - Christian Frayssignes, Vice-President, Belgian Canadian Business Chamber set the overall tone for the Business with Belgium seminar by reminding attendees that as a small, stable and geographically strategic marketplace, Belgium is an ideal entry point for Canadian exporters to expand into … Continue reading
- Badke - It’s rowdy, cheerful and explosively danced — which, as the dancers drive themselves onwards, acquires its own political edge.– THE INDEPENDENT In Badke, reversing dabke, it’s all about survival and the infectious joy of dancing.– THEATERKRANT Badke is a co-production … Continue reading
- Canada’s November 2015 international trade, with focus on Belgium - Statistics Canada’s latest data shows that Canadian exports to Belgium, which amounted to $233 million in September and went down to $158 million in October, were down again in November to $139 million. Canadian imports from Belgium on the other … Continue reading
- The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber Announces New Strategic Partnership with MTFX - The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC), which fosters bilateral relationships between Belgium and Canada, has today announced a new strategic partnership with MTFX, one of the largest foreign exchange and payment solutions providers in Canada. Toronto, Ontario, Canada December 16, … Continue reading