The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC) is based in Toronto and works to foster contacts and relationships for our members who share an interest in developing business and trade opportunities between Canada and Belgium.
Become a member and receive reduced rates on BCBC events and any events by The European Union Chamber of Commerce (EUCOCIT), subscribe to the newsletter if you want to be kept up to date! Or you can participate and apply for a position on the BCBC board!
- Brussels Airlines – Bike for Africa - North America 2017 – Niagara Falls, Canada to Brooklyn Bridge, NYC The first ever Bike For Africa, North America Edition will take place in October 2017. This edition will be a road biking adventure from Niagra Falls to New York … Continue reading
- CETA News - From the European Union Chamber of Commerce in Canada: As you might know, the G20 Summit took place in Hamburg, Germany on July 7-8, 2017, with the purpose of addressing major global economic challenges and to contribute to prosperity and … Continue reading
- Belgium National Day - Come and celebrate Belgium National Day at the most authentic Belgian restaurant in Toronto – Le Petit Déjeuner
- SME Europe of the EPP cordially invites you to the Working Breakfast on - CETA – A Chance for SMEs? February 7th, 2017, 08:00 to 09:45 Salon des Membres, European Parliament Rue Wiertz 60, 1047 Brussels, Belgium
- Badke - It’s rowdy, cheerful and explosively danced — which, as the dancers drive themselves onwards, acquires its own political edge.– THE INDEPENDENT In Badke, reversing dabke, it’s all about survival and the infectious joy of dancing.– THEATERKRANT Badke is a co-production … Continue reading
- Canada’s November 2015 international trade, with focus on Belgium - Statistics Canada’s latest data shows that Canadian exports to Belgium, which amounted to $233 million in September and went down to $158 million in October, were down again in November to $139 million. Canadian imports from Belgium on the other … Continue reading