The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC) is based in Toronto and works to foster contacts and relationships for our members who share an interest in developing business and trade opportunities between Canada and Belgium.
Become a member and receive reduced rates on BCBC events and any events by The European Union Chamber of Commerce (EUCOCIT), subscribe to the newsletter if you want to be kept up to date! Or you can participate and apply for a position on the BCBC board!
- Business with Belgium and Farewell Reception for H.E. Marie-Anne Coninsx - In his brief opening remarks at the Belgian Canadian Business Chamber seminar held at the Dentons LLP Toronto offices on May 29, H.E. Raoul Delcorde, Belgium’s ambassador to Canada noted that the long and detailed CETA negotiations were necessary to ensure … Continue reading
- Long standing friendship between Canada & Europe, and then CETA - In the news of social media! ~ Learn more about our story and the bright future together with CETA at our seminar & farewell reception for EU Ambassador H.E. Marie-Anne Coninsx on May 29th in Toronto, click here for details.
- OWIT – Canada at 150 - Canada at 150: Women Beacons of Hope in Global Trade & Business – Reserve Today When Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM Location: Toronto Board Of Trade Award presentations will take place at our 13th Annual Awards Gala being … Continue reading
- SME Europe of the EPP cordially invites you to the Working Breakfast on - CETA – A Chance for SMEs? February 7th, 2017, 08:00 to 09:45 Salon des Membres, European Parliament Rue Wiertz 60, 1047 Brussels, Belgium Programme Welcome and Conclusion Iuliu Winkler MEP, Vice-Chair of the International Trade Committee, First Vice-President of SME EUROPE … Continue reading
- Badke - It’s rowdy, cheerful and explosively danced — which, as the dancers drive themselves onwards, acquires its own political edge.– THE INDEPENDENT In Badke, reversing dabke, it’s all about survival and the infectious joy of dancing.– THEATERKRANT Badke is a co-production … Continue reading
- Canada’s November 2015 international trade, with focus on Belgium - Statistics Canada’s latest data shows that Canadian exports to Belgium, which amounted to $233 million in September and went down to $158 million in October, were down again in November to $139 million. Canadian imports from Belgium on the other … Continue reading