The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC) is based in Toronto and works to foster contacts and relationships for our members who share an interest in developing business and trade opportunities between Canada and Belgium.
Become a member and receive reduced rates on BCBC events and any events by The European Union Chamber of Commerce (EUCOCIT), subscribe to the newsletter if you want to be kept up to date! Or you can participate and apply for a position on the BCBC board!
- Les derniers développements du CETA - Xavier Van Overmeire est avocat en droit des affaires et du commerce international chez Dentons, Fellow au Centre d’études et de recherches internationales de l’Université de Montréal (CÉRIUM), et directeur du Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC). Dans cet entretien de … Continue reading
- Women in Business, March 8 - On March 8th, join the Belgian and British Canadian Chambers for a celebration of Women in Business. We will be joined by friends from many other Chambers, representing a global community. Regardless of where you are in your career, come … Continue reading
- Our first Wine Tasting! - On January 25th the BCBC had its first wine tasting paired with great food and Belgian sweets! Our guests were treated with a great selection of wines from France, Italy, Spain, California, most of them not available at the LCBO (also … Continue reading
- SME Europe of the EPP cordially invites you to the Working Breakfast on - CETA – A Chance for SMEs? February 7th, 2017, 08:00 to 09:45 Salon des Membres, European Parliament Rue Wiertz 60, 1047 Brussels, Belgium Programme Welcome and Conclusion Iuliu Winkler MEP, Vice-Chair of the International Trade Committee, First Vice-President of SME EUROPE … Continue reading
- Badke - It’s rowdy, cheerful and explosively danced — which, as the dancers drive themselves onwards, acquires its own political edge.– THE INDEPENDENT In Badke, reversing dabke, it’s all about survival and the infectious joy of dancing.– THEATERKRANT Badke is a co-production … Continue reading
- Canada’s November 2015 international trade, with focus on Belgium - Statistics Canada’s latest data shows that Canadian exports to Belgium, which amounted to $233 million in September and went down to $158 million in October, were down again in November to $139 million. Canadian imports from Belgium on the other … Continue reading