The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC) is based in Toronto and works to foster contacts and relationships for our members who share an interest in developing business and trade opportunities between Canada and Belgium.
Become a member and receive reduced rates on BCBC events and any events by The European Union Chamber of Commerce (EUCOCIT), subscribe to the newsletter if you want to be kept up to date! Or you can participate and apply for a position on the BCBC board!
- Message from the President at the 2016 AGM - Thanks to all of you who attended our AGM, and a special thank you to a dedicated Board of Directors for their tireless efforts over the past year. Without these efforts, we would not have such a vibrant Chamber. The 2015-2016 year … Continue reading
- Why you should say #Yes2Belgium - Last week, the citizens of the United Kingdom voted by a slim margin to leave the European Union, although there was clear disparity in the voice of the UK’s various regions. While there is no precedence for what will happen … Continue reading
- Flanders at Summer Fancy Food Show in NYC, June 26-28 - Presents a Flanders Pavilion at the Summer Fancy Food Show in NYC on June 26-28, 2016 International entrepreneurship, in all its aspects, is the lifeblood of Flanders. Attaching great importance to its international economic policy, the Flemish government has given a pivotal … Continue reading
- Badke - It’s rowdy, cheerful and explosively danced — which, as the dancers drive themselves onwards, acquires its own political edge.– THE INDEPENDENT In Badke, reversing dabke, it’s all about survival and the infectious joy of dancing.– THEATERKRANT Badke is a co-production … Continue reading
- Canada’s November 2015 international trade, with focus on Belgium - Statistics Canada’s latest data shows that Canadian exports to Belgium, which amounted to $233 million in September and went down to $158 million in October, were down again in November to $139 million. Canadian imports from Belgium on the other … Continue reading
- The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber Announces New Strategic Partnership with MTFX - The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC), which fosters bilateral relationships between Belgium and Canada, has today announced a new strategic partnership with MTFX, one of the largest foreign exchange and payment solutions providers in Canada. Toronto, Ontario, Canada December 16, … Continue reading