The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC) is based in Toronto and works to foster contacts and relationships for our members who share an interest in developing business and trade opportunities between Canada and Belgium.
Become a member and receive reduced rates on BCBC events and any events by The European Union Chamber of Commerce (EUCOCIT), subscribe to the newsletter if you want to be kept up to date! Or you can participate and apply for a position on the BCBC board!
- Wine & Food with the Belgians - WINE AND FOOD WITH THE BELGIANS Start 2017 in Style with a full wine tasting featuring 20 wines from Ontario agents paired with great food, Belgian sweets, and Calissons d’Aix! Tickets: $80 – get your tickets here This ticket INCLUDES A FULL YEAR 2017 MEMBERSHIP* for … Continue reading
- EU and Canada signed CETA - After the Belgian government managed successfully to get Wallonia on board, the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) sets high standards for global trade. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and European Council President Donald Tusk signed two landmark agreements: … Continue reading
- BWB – Business with Belgium Dec 6, 2016 - To open the information session at Toronto’s Alliance Française Theatre on December 6, André van der Heyden, VP & COO, Belgian Canadian Business Chamber delivered a brief welcoming statement from H.E. Raoul Delcorde, Ambassador of Belgium to Canada. Click here to see … Continue reading
- Badke - It’s rowdy, cheerful and explosively danced — which, as the dancers drive themselves onwards, acquires its own political edge.– THE INDEPENDENT In Badke, reversing dabke, it’s all about survival and the infectious joy of dancing.– THEATERKRANT Badke is a co-production … Continue reading
- Canada’s November 2015 international trade, with focus on Belgium - Statistics Canada’s latest data shows that Canadian exports to Belgium, which amounted to $233 million in September and went down to $158 million in October, were down again in November to $139 million. Canadian imports from Belgium on the other … Continue reading
- The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber Announces New Strategic Partnership with MTFX - The Belgian Canadian Business Chamber (BCBC), which fosters bilateral relationships between Belgium and Canada, has today announced a new strategic partnership with MTFX, one of the largest foreign exchange and payment solutions providers in Canada. Toronto, Ontario, Canada December 16, … Continue reading